Jump From Paper


I know that I'm probably a bit slow off the mark posting about this... but how awesome are these bags by Jump From Paper? They look like 2D cartoon drawings but are actually fully functional bags. They make my brain hurt if I look at them too long.




And my favourite... "First Date".

At the moment you can pre-order the bags from the website, and they'll be available from June 15. I am pretty crazy about them! I think they'd be the type of bag where you'd constantly get stopped and asked about it. I'm not going to pretend I totally understand them, but I know that I really, really, really want one.

Would you wear them? Do you think my love for them - and for 2D looking things in the "real world" - stems from my obsession with Who Framed Roger Rabbit when I was younger? O_O
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tara!
    I found your blog because I used to have one called "gin in teacups" and I was having a look on google to see if i had erased it, and I saw yours!!!
    I've love it!!!! Have fun, and all my best wishes!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!