Little Things 15.06.12


Hello again! Here's some more little snapshots that I've been taking recently. Enjoy!

Me being a dork & showing off my media pass at Groovin' the Moo // I'm pretty addicted to Sally Hansen nail stickers and these have been my favourite by far! They're slightly tacky but that just makes me like them more // This was after my most recent haircut. I wish I could recreate those curls at home! // My boyfriend's cousin's baby turned one recently and there were these adorable animal cupcakes (as well as a petting zoo with a piglet! Ahh!)

Still madly in love with my new jelly sandals... // This was an outfit I wish I'd taken a better picture of! It felt very '50s bobby sox girl. // This is a close up of the print on my dress in the photoset above - I LOVE IT! It's completely cray but everyone needs a healthy dose of crazy dress prints in their lives // There was meant to be a big storm in Perth the other night (it wasn't too bad, although the towns along the south coast got hit a lot harder!) so we mucked around and took silly pictures. Take THAT, storm!


And this is a little collage I made of another outfit! This is a new Club L (?) jumper that I got on sale from ASOS, a Dotti skirt that I'm wearing in my outfit photo above, my jelly sandals (again) and a Pigeonhole ring. It's so wintery and stormy here at the moment that it's dark when I get home, so I can't take outfit photos... I need to get more organised and start taking them in the morning! Or find a place with excellent lighting. 

Anyway, that's all from me for now! Hope everyone is keeping warm and toasty (or nice and cool, depending on where you are) - I know I'm trying my best to! 

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. ohh, those cupcakes are making me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so wonderfully cute and look so very awesome in all of your outfits. (I'm not a stalker, I just love reading your blog)

    How was groovin in the moo? I reaally want to go to one, one year!!
    And I completely agree with you. It annoys me when my nails chip, just because it takes time to do them properly, but I actually like the look when theyre chipped and not perfect.
    And I love the hair cut.

    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh such great photos! I love your nails!

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!