Sale Time!



Hey lovers! I thought I would quickly pop in & let you know about the HUGE SAAAALE that Pigeonhole is having at the moment. In my store there's a buy one item, get the second half price; three pairs of earrings for $60, and a bunch of other cute stuff that's been marked down. Here's a few of my favourite things...

Limedrop 'Goodbye' necklace, $75 // Crystal ring, $55 // Tassel necklace, $45 // Dahlia earrings, $26 

Please excuse the shameless plug (but at least you know why it's been a bit quiet around here)! I'll be back later today with some more posts.

Anyway, visit the website to find the store location (sorry non-Perthies!) & pop in and say hello!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love a good sale pity I am not in Perth! Love your new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!