Dairy Queen


I wore this outfit to work around the start of the week and loved it so much I wore it again on my day off. I can't believe I've worn separates for TWO outfit posts IN A ROW! What is my life. This is unfamiliar territory for me.

I bought this denim top from ASOS a while ago and I didn't realise just how cropped it would be. The whole shirt only has three buttons! So I only really like wearing it with (very) high waisted skirts, and I randomly picked out this one and loved how they looked together. It made me feel like I should be a teenager in a 1950s diner. I have these perfect pink Wittner loafers that would be even more amazing... but I've got two big piles of clothes at my house AND at my boyfriend's house, leading to much frustration. Probably a little more frustration for him since his room has been taken over by all my stuff.




Op-shop skirt (similar?) // ASOS denim shirt // Pigeonhole ruler ring & peas in pod studs (which I forgot to get a close up of, sorry!) // Forever New loafers

Also... I had some purple colour bug in my hair on Monday and clever me didn't realise it had gotten all over the back of my top. Oops. It also has gravy stains on it. I'm a classy lass.



I got this skirt from an op-shop sometime last year (here's the last outfit post featuring it) but I find it really difficult to wear. I love the midi length but I feel like it just makes me look like Mayor of Stumptown if I pair it with the wrong items. I didn't mind it here as much, for some reason. Maybe because it's so fun to swoosh around. 


I bought this ring from work (what else is new) after asking on Instagram whether I should take the plunge. Gosh, Instagram is good when it comes to justifying purchases. Anyway, I love it because it's such a simple shape but I love the cute little ruler details.

Anyway, what else is up?

Hope your weekend is treating you well! x

QuickEdit
Tara
10 Comments

10 comments:

  1. I love love love LOVE this outfit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! You've been rocking some pretty awesome looks yourself lately! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was very happy when it came into the store! :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute look, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually laughed out loud at your "mayor of stump town" phrase. However YOU ARE SO WRONG. You do not look like the Mayor of stump town at all, more like Queen of Cuteville :)

    (oh gosh I'm getting silly now)

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Thank you, now you've made ME laugh :) xx

      Delete
  5. This is a really cute outfit! I love the skirt - and I don't think it makes you look stumpy at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I think my body must have changed in the couple of years since I bought it, it definitely fits much better now & I think it looks much better too! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!