What I Wore 03.09.10


Hello! It's spring!

I have a camera tripod now, so I thought I would try out some different outfit post locations.Please ignore my goofy expressions, I was a bit embarrassed to be outside taking photos for once! Luckily I don't think any of my neighbours were home. But you know.


The Bonsai Dress from Modcloth
H&M scarf, a gift from Renee
Cotton On leggings & cardigan
Mimi Loves Jimi brogues
Sportsgirl earrings, part of my 21st present from my friends
Gold ring from Evolve gift shop


Sorry, it is not the most interesting of outfits. But, it has served its purpose for the day. Namely, trying to do assignments (and instead getting distracted by Friends), and later on I'll be catching the train down to Bunbury to spend Father's Day there.

Have an excellent weekend!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Aww, you look great even with a goofy facial expression! I know what you mean about feeling a bit embarrassed about photo taking outside - I used to worry about what my neighbours would think, until I realised that I don't really care. I'm pretty sure they already thought I was a wierdo anyway, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable. Just keep doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new photo location! Its a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your scarf in this pic, love ur style :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!