Gin in a Tee-shirt


Manikinn contacted me recently to let me know they had a new line of tees coming out in October. I think that the styling of them was so sweet (although, obviously I would wear them with pants) and I love the French-inspired designs.




The T-shirts will be available on the 1st of October, and are all priced at $59. As a special treat, Manikinn have hooked up Gin in a Teacup readers with a 10% discount - just add the code tara10 at checkout when purchasing.

I particularly like the Doris tee (picture 7), and the WTF YSL tee in picture 3. Here is the full line so you can pick your favourites (click to enlarge!):


x
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!