Sunday Songs



 If you are a new reader, hello! Sunday Songs is where I post the songs that I am loving this week. I hope you like them too!

♥ Meaghan Smith - Here Comes Your Man
I love the original version, by the Pixies, but ever since I heard this on the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack I have not been able to get it out of my head! I think that it is adorable and very sweet. It makes me want to ride a bike through cute little streets while wearing polka-dotted dresses!


♥ She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?
I have been on a bit of a Zooey kick this week - I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday and, as always, am looking at pictures of her for inspiration - and so I have been listening to She & Him as well (a tad obsessed, perhaps). This video has always been one of my favourites - anything cute with a touch of creepy is a winner with me!


♥ The Cure - Just Like Heaven
I actually might have put this in a Sunday Songs post before, but did I mention that it is my favourite song of all time? And that it will be the first dance song at my wedding? Not that I, uh, actually think about things like that when I'm not actually engaged. Anyway it is a beautiful song and I love it to pieces.


x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Love all these songs :-)

    Downloaded a few on Itunes, thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great tunes.

    I love Sunday Songs! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!