What I Wore 13.09.10


Hello! It is production week for the uni paper. Eep! Today was surprisingly cruisy, but I am guessing
that by the end of the week I will look something like this:


But today, I looked like this!

Sportsgirl dress
Diva ring & earrings
Cotton On leggings
Witchery singlet
Isabella Brown flats

This is one of a few Sportsgirl dresses I have picked up on sale recently. I thought this dress looked kind of Alexa Chung-inspired when I was in the changeroom, but it's a bit of a weird fit. It's quite blousey in the top - I tried it on without a singlet underneath and thought it was fine, but am very very glad I decided to wear one with it when venturing out in public! - and comes up quite short at the sides (as it's made to look kind of like a shirtdress). But, I couldn't go past the heart print and the fact that it actually has sleeves! Proper sleeves!


The person whom I enlisted for taking photos said "Do that typical blogger pose!" and then did the 'looking coyly down, kind of pigeontoed feet' pose that, um, I do actually do quite shamefully often in my outfit posts. That is why I am giggly in this photo!

Outfit details! Impossibly huge ring, and the print on the dress.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Loving the look of that dress, especially the pockets at the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it looks delightful!

    Really, how could you say no to such a cute little heart detail?!

    Good luck with production week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dam i think i might be guilty of that pose to..Time to stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syed - Thank you! I think it will be perfect in summer!
    Corrine - Thank you! I am still anxious about it but I will soldier through (in a cute heart-print dress!).
    retro bird - I have yet to see a blog that hasn't featured that pose in at least one of their outfit photos! :D xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!