Dandy Warhol


Hello!

Today Aidan and I had a really nice day walking around Northbridge (so much better in the daytime than at night! And far less vomiting clubbers). We had lunch at the Moon Cafe, went to a couple of vintage stores, stopped in at the Made on the Left markets (photos to come!) and finished off with a cheeky cider at The Bird. It was such a sunny day for the middle of winter, I only wore a thin cardigan and I didn't even need tights! I guess living in Perth does have its advantages...

Anyway, I ended up wearing my crazy pop-art-junk-food dress. I haven't worn it for ages - here's the last time I wore it on the blog - but lately I've fallen back in love with it. It's just the best! The print is amazing, the cut is fantastic... I think it might be a hot contender for my favourite dress ever.




Modcloth dress // Temt cardigan // Valleygirl shoes // Sportsgirl bag // Pigeonhole lion earrings & dahlia ring



{This last picture was sneakily taken as I was walking back to get my camera, haha!} 

My hair's kind of in a weird place at the moment. The purple has faded to more of a pastel, which is what I was hoping for, but the pink has gone to this orangey-red. Argh! I think next time I'm going to try all-over colour... eep!

I can't wait to show you guys what I got at the markets, so I'd better get down to editing those photos! Then tonight I'm going to cook dinner and Aidan and I are going to watch The Dark Knight, since Aidan still hasn't seen it. I can't wait to see The Dark Knight Rises! YAY BATMAN! 

Oh, and here's some close-ups of my jewellery. I bought the little lion studs on a whim last week, and the dahlia ring is one I picked up in the sale. Aren't they lovely?



x
QuickEdit
Tara
12 Comments

12 comments:

  1. Perth winter is so amazing ^_^ the weather this weekend was stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, wasn't it?! I'm glad I had at least one day in the sunshine, usually I'm cooped up at work when it's beautiful weather outside!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I have that dress too, I reckon it's a definite contender for best dress ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's gorgeous! So glad I managed to snap one up, it keep selling out as soon as it's restocked!

      Delete
  3. Pretty certain that's the best dress I have ever seen! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! So glad I managed to snaffle one! x

      Delete
  4. I love your dress and your hair so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! Hopefully I'll get a chance to dye my hair soon and get it back to VIBRANT... but I quite like how it looks at the moment! x

      Delete
  5. that dress is insanely AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! I never ended up getting my hands on one, but I had my eye on it for so long. Now I'm really regretting never getting one, because it has such a nice shape & the print looks even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh no! I'll find out the brand name for you, maybe they'll have some floating around somewhere! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!