Restyle on Film



Hello! I thought I'd share this video with you. It was filmed by the very talented Gemma Rule, and I love it! You can see my (very wobbly) feet walk past in the fluoro heels. Funny story, when they were asking us to walk across the backdrops for the photo, I was PETRIFIED. I am not that great at walking in heels, and since I've dislocated my knee before, one step in the wrong direction and my day would have ended on quite a painful note! When I tremulously walked past, I looked back and everyone was giggling at my Bambi steps... so I had to do it again. Haha! So now you know why there's not that many outfit photos of me in stilettos :)

x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. how cute!
    Reminds me alot of the Red Velvet clothing video - great vibe and use of colours!
    http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/03/the-.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I know which video you mean! That vid was always one of my favourites, I'm glad this one reminded you of it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!