Jungle Fever


Hello! I managed to sneak in a couple of photos before I left for work today. I've had this giraffe print dress for a while - I got it for my birthday last year - but I only just got it taken up over the weekend. Yes, I mean this weekend, over a year later... but I think that you'll be seeing a lot more of it now! The new length is absolutely perfect! I do love a good midi length from time to time, but I find shorter lengths a lot more wearable for everyday. What do you think?



Vintage dress // Chicabooti cardigan // Black tights // Sportsgirl loafers



{Sorry they're a bit grainy... trying to figure out proper lighting while half asleep is not my forte!}

I thought my quest for the perfect, cheap, black cardigan was over with this little Chicabooti number... but then today I discovered it already has a massive hole in it! Grr. Cheap cropped cardigans are my jam but I do like it when they last longer than a couple of wears :(

But now for some good news, I picked up some AMAZING pieces on my lunch break for 30 Days of Restyle! I've actually planned out almost all my outfits... I'm a bit of a nerd like that. I can't wait to get started! This week the lovely Steph & Trish are actually doing a little bit of a mini-feature on all the bloggers involved, so head on over to their blog for behind the scenes photos galore!

Anyway, I just got a very exciting ASOS package delivered today, so hopefully I can sneak in some outfit posts before I go all op-shop up in here.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. your hair is GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome pattern on the dress, and the length is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have to let my mum know, she takes up my dresses for me ;) x

      Delete
  3. Hurray, I remember this gorgeous dress! I'm very glad to see you getting some more wear out of it, because it's amazing. I can't wait to see your op-shop outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad someone remembers it! I can't wait for my op-shop outfits... only two more days to go now! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!