Made On The Left


Hello again! So like I said in yesterday's post, I popped down to the Made On The Left markets at the WA State Theatre on Sunday. I wasn't expecting it to be underground, but it was actually pretty rad (except for taking photos... argh, that lighting!). I only got to have a quick look around, which I guess is one of the perils of bringing your boyfriend shopping with you, but I was really impressed with all the awesome talent coming out of WA. Here's some pretty stalls that caught my eye...





{Tea Party At Lucy's // Facebook // Website}


{Pop Goes The Weasel // Facebook // Etsy}



{Charlie and James // Facebook // Website}




{L'amour des Lapins // Facebook // Website}



{Stepmum's // Website}



{Small Things // Tumblr}

And I'll quickly just share what I picked up!






Pug head from Sweet Things // 'T' brooch & scrabble tile ring from Tea Party at Lucy's // Swallow studs from Charlie and James // Vinyl clock from Stepmum's

x
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Damn i tried to find this on sunday and failed miserably! hahaha

    Looks pretty rad too! Awesome photos lovely xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!