Lesley Arfin, I Love You


So, although I'm a big fan of Lesley Arfin's writing, I haven't yet had the chance to check out Girls. I've heard mixed reviews so far, which has put me off immediately downloading it. But I'm really keen to watch it for myself! I was reminded of all this when I saw someone on twitter link to Ms Arfin's profile on stylelikeu. While her fashion's probably not to my personal taste, I still love that she rocks it and looks so awesome. You have to watch the video, too - you'll develop a pretty serious crush.






She's also giving me serious tattoo envy.

All photos from stylelikeu - visit the link to watch the interview.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. I loved Girls - it's a little tedious in places, but very clever. And you can relate to it a lot (well I did at least)! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!