I see you shiver with antici....pation


I just got off the phone, I booked a hair appointment for next Tuesday! Eee! I'm so excited I might burst! I haven't got it cut properly since I had it cut into a bob last year (it had grown out by the time I started the blog!). I've been looking at photos for inspiration and I am really thinking I might go the fringe. Yes.
Photo 1 from SuicideGirls (has been in my pictures folder forever because I love the tattoo), 2-4 from Lookbook.
I got tagged by the lovely AUS style for an award! Isn't it gorgeous?
"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on."
Thank you!

Here's my 10 honest things about me:

1. Once, on Leavers (or Schoolies), I tackled my friend to the ground and accidentally scarred her elbow in the process. I still feel really guilty! Sorry Emma!
2. I really don't like chocolate. I'll eat it, but it's not ever my first choice.
3. When I'm listening to a song on my iPod, I think about where it would play in the soundtrack of my life. Not in a cheesy way, just "If I was to ever meet Tony from Skins and we'd fall in love and move to an apartment in London then this is the song I would want playing". Crazy? Be honest.
4. My favourite part of going to the hairdresser's/doctor's/whatever is reading the crappy magazines in the waiting room, in particular Take 5! and That's Life!.
5. I am really shocking at cleaning up. I am so incredibly messy that people are flabbergasted. You might remember an episode of Friends where Ross goes out with a girl who has a really disgusting apartment? Well, that's basically my place (without the rats and guinea pigs, because I have rent inspections sometimes).
6. My dream job is a criminal psychologist.
7. I used to hate Radiohead and only started listening to them because a boy I liked at the time was obsessed with them. Now they're one of my favourite bands.
8. This is my third year at uni and I still haven't embraced the uni lifestyle of going to the pub every Wednesday, spending every Friday and Saturday out drinking and never doing assignments yet still passing. I guess I am too much of a nerd.
9. My favourite way to spend a Friday night is with a stack of magazines and a pot of tea.
10. I have a pretty weak stomach and almost anything can make me vom easily. Yum.
In return, I give this award to:
and Tres Lola.
x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Fringey goodness! Love them & they keep you young =))

    && thanks for the tag. =)

    Can't wait to see you Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, fringe-ness! Can't wait to see, you will look darling. Are you at uni tomorrow arvo? Wanna catch up at about 3 for coffee? or milkshakes??

    Also - that tattoo is awesome. And so it the giant blow up dinosaur in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More importantly... which song is the falling in love with Tony song? He is rather dreamy...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bambola - I'm SO EXCITED to see you! I hope you like your present :D
    Shannon - I only have uni til 10 tomorrow! But will I see you on Saturday?
    emily jane - HAHA, it's a range, but today it was girlshapedlovedrug by Gomez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay. can't wait to see your blunt fringe.
    I can def relate to number 3 & 4. i love that episode of friends! i love it how monica comes knocking on the girls door afterwould asking if she can clean the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rockyyyyyy! ♥

    love that second photo, her hair is gorgeous. can't wait to see your new hair, stupid next week haircut! haha. i loved mine when i had it, there's just something about that super thick blunt fringe...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!