What I Wore 27.03.09


Hello! Please excuse the mess behind me, I am moving soon so the house is in disarray.

♥ Dress: Dangerfield

♥ Shoes: Zu sale last year

♥ Snake ring: Diva

♥ Panther ring: Diva

This is what I wore to meet my friend for one of my last dinners at my local pub (I move away in two weeks!). We had ridiculously large and cheap cocktails. I had a Jelly Bean - I'm not sure what was in it but I assume it had sambuca - and a Fluffy Duck, which was DELICIOUS. Then I came home and watched the football while spending some much-needed time with Boy.

How was your weekend?

x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. It is going quite well, so far, thankyou for asking! You do look rather adorable. And WOOT FOR OUR NEW HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove this dress, & those shoes! yum. you look gorgeous.

    adorable photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh i love your dress. U are so badly the cutest thing in the world, and I love you. And im so glad I got to seee youuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovelovelovelove the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. emily jane - I KNOW! AWESOME!
    amanda - Thank yoooou!
    Em - I love you too! Thank you for being so lovely!
    Sarah - Thank you, it's one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!