Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Duit!



My very favourite song from my favourite Irish band (sorry, U2).

I like to celebrate the way I celebrate every holiday...
with a pair of fabulous new shoes!
My lovely mother bought me these on the weekend, because Myer was having a 25% off accessories sale. They are sooo comfortable, which I think is due to the fact there's a platform built inside the shoe, and a LOT more flattering than other ankle boots I've tried on (which make my legs look like sausages). They will make their debut at my friend's birthday on Thursday, we are going to dinner and then salsa dancing! I can't wait!

I hope you have a fanatstic day and indluge in some Guiness... maybe? I've never tried it, which will probably get me kicked out of my family.
x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. arghhhh i LOVE those! i looked at a purple pair in kmart the other day & was wishing they were black, so i may have to go grab myself a pair.. yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are so beautiful!!! And Happy St Paddy's my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot shoes! i had my first Guinness in dublin... and had quite a few more tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg omg omg love those shoes :ooo I´ve been dreamoing about shoes with ruffels for some time ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys :) Hope you all had a good St Patties Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!