"If you type Google into Google, you can break the internet".


The ever-fantastic Vixel from Sparkle and Glitter tagged me for this quiz! I hope you don't mind a rather text-heavy post!
These are the rules:
1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.2. tag five other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
Tea, my Wii Fit, new shoes, winter clothes, The IT Crowd, and Mad Men.

What are you wearing now?
My green floral op-shop dress, a long snuggly cardigan, and black tights.

Do you nap a lot?
I don't really nap, but I do get to sleep in quite late a few days a week (the upside of being an arts student and unemployed!).

Why is today special?
It's the birthday of two people I love very much - my dad and one of my best friends!



What would you like to learn to do?
Burlesque dancing, speak fluent French, be able to design and make clothes, and be an excellent chef.

What’s for dinner?
Something from Outback Jack's, where I'm going for my friend's birthday.
What was the last thing you bought?
Birthday presents!

What are you listening to right now?
The sound of my Media Studies work not being done.

What is your favorite weather?
Rainy! I love winter weather.

What is on your bedside table?
A very 60's-inspired lamp, some magazines (Cleo and Shop Til You Drop), my glasses, about three glasses half-full of water, and some change.

What’s your style?
Constantly evolving.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Trying to get a job! Damn you financial crisis!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be?
I would love to live in Paris. Or perhaps London. Or, since the house is fully furnished and paid for, maybe I would just get it here so I would still be near everyone I love! No, I think Paris.


Name the things you cannot live without.
My friends and family, my boyfriend, my laptop, enough money to buy a magazine and a coffee, and a good pair of shoes!

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A ticket to Russell Brand tomorrow night! I was DEVASTATED when I couldn't go!

What would you like to get rid of?
The sinking, "Ihavewaytoomuchtogetdone" feeling...

What was the last book you read?
Life, Law and Not Enough Shoes, which is an autobiography of a female lawyer in Perth. It's more interesting than I made it sound :P I would recommend it!

What languages can you speak?
English, a teeny weeny bit of French.

What language(s) do you want to be able to speak?
Fluent French and Japanese.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I always wanted to be a journalist, but for some reason lately I have been thinking of doing a teaching degree? But I haven't made up my mind yet.

What's one thing you're looking forward to?
Moving in a few weeks! :D

I tag theses always lovely bloggers: Shannon, Amanda, Monster Girl Writes, and Emily.

x

p.s If you've left a comment in my last post, I am very grateful! If not, it would help me out A LOT and I would be eternally grateful if you did :)
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!