Little Gracie


At the Unwrapped markets a while ago, I was helping out at the stall opposite Little Gracie's. The stall was incredibly busy, and I could see why once I got a chance to look at the beautiful clothes on offer! If you have ever even glanced at one of my outfit posts you can probably guess that I am a fan of girlie, romantic, vintage inspired dresses, and these fit the bill perfectly. It's pretty amazing that the designer, Ebony Harding, only graduated in 2009 - her label is already incredibly popular in Perth and was nominated for the 'Designer for Tomorrow' at the WA Fashion Awards.

Here are some photos from her 2010 s/s collection, charmingly titled 'A Tale of Boy Meets Girl'...


All photos from the Little Gracie website, used with permission.

The clothes are a bit on the pricey side, but when I emailed Ebony to ask about doing a blog post on her, she told me that her older collections are now on sale! In Perth, you can find Little Gracie at Tu, Harry and Gretel, and Em Clothing. You can also find it at Lady Petrova in Melbourne. 

I hope you like it is much as I do!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. This collection really is gorgeous! I love the purple and the gold skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the skirts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!