Vintage Swag


Here is a little sneak peek at what I picked up from the vintage market...

Crazy green printed dress, from Ginger Fox Vintage



Turtle print dress, from Awoke on a Whale Heart


Circus print bag!

Hilariously tacky deer ornament. SO MANY QUESTIONS.

I hadn't been to a vintage market before; I was lucky that mum and I got there at a little past twelve because by the time we left there was a HUGE line! It was pretty crazy but I didn't see too much of people elbowing each other out the way or grabbing clothes off each other! Altogether it was really well organised and a lot of fun.

Did you go? What did you buy?

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. I would love to go to a good vintage market but I don't think there are any near where I live

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't end up making it, I was a little bummed, but I'm going to one in a couple of weeks at The Fremantle town hall, entries only $3. You can find the details if you're interested on this blog - http://vintagevixensandvamps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING loot. I love that turtle print dress so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess - If you ask around at vintage boutiques they might know when some are? They are usually advertised on Facebook, that's how I found out about this one!
    Melissa - I'm going to that one too! I can't wait, it looks fantastic!
    Corrine/Frock and Roll - Thanks lovely :) it fits like a dream, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!