Huge Vintage Sale!


I thought I would let all you vintage-lovin' Perth gals know that there is a huge vintage sale on THIS SUNDAY in North Perth!

Here are some pictures I nabbed from the website, featuring clothes from The Ginger Fox. The name of the shoot was "The Ginger Fox Finishing School", which I thought was so cute!







Gorgeous! I love the jacket in the last picture, if I got my hands on that I would be very happy indeed!

The sale is this Sunday, the 3rd of October, at the North Perth Bowls Club, Woodville Farmer St, and if you are like me and don't drive, you can catch either the 19 or 374 bus to stop 12825.

The sale goes from 12 - 5, so you have enough time for a sleep-in and brunch before you go!

I haven't been to this event before and I'm so excited to go!

See you there!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Im going too hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I wasn't aware of this, thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be there, it's been ages since I've done some vintage shopping. might see you there :)

    (also thank you for the bus details!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em - Yay! I'm going with Mama Lloyd, so perhaps will see you there!
    Lisa Grace - Oh I'm glad I mentioned it in time! I haven't done vintage shopping for aaaages either, I'm quite excited! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!