HELP! I need somebody...


image via tumblr.com

Not just anybody, but anyone who is involved in the Perth music scene, and in particular, if you have any knowledge of concert promoting and ESPECIALLY if are a fan of bands like The Pixies and Pavement, or any band that is doing a "reunion" tour...

It's for an article I am writing & it would be amazing to get people's point of view.

If you can help out please email tara_lloyd89@hotmail.com. Thank you!

p.s Stephen Malkmus, you can email me too. Feel free, really.

p.p.s Please excuse the blatant misuse of my blog for personal promotion!
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!