Unwrapped again!


Just a last minute reminder that the Unwrapped markets are happening again, this time on Saturday, Augusth 6th, at the South Perth foreshore as part of the South Perth fiesta!


I'll be helping my friend Renee at the My Girl Gwendoline stall so come and say hello! As long as it's not 40 degress again (fingers crossed) I should be a lot more sociable & would love to meet some Perth readers!


In case you are interested, here is a map:
The markets are from 1-6pm, a nice dignified time, so no excuse for not coming out to buy some awesome stuff by Perth designers! This is what I picked up last time, in case you need any further convincing...
Hope to see you there!
x
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!