To Market, To Market


This is what I picked up at the Unwrapped Markets. It was so much better than the last time, there were a lot more stalls and a lot more people. I was really happy to see so much local talent! And clearly very happy to support it, as my wallet will attest...

Owl ring & necklace by OSIER. The face in the necklace is from an old sewing pattern from 1960.
Massive cocktail ring, though I can't remember who from...
Ampersand brooch by Another Empire, and "I like to skim stones and take long walks in the park" brooch by Kearnsie.

Skirt & bag by My Girl Gwendoline! Renee had these skirts at the last market and I was secretly coveting one but thought that there was no way it would fit. This time I actually bothered to try it on and it fits perfectly! The fabric is pretty amazing, it reminds me a little of a Miu Miu print.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Also, it wasn't a gazillion degrees even in the shade!

    Wish I could have made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl ring is so cute! And //give me that cocktail knuckles ring//!!! So awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds! I think I'm most jealous of the '&' brooch!

    I've featured you as one of my Sunshine Blog Award winners on my blog! http://wrappedupwithstring.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine.html

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there showing my wares. It was kind of a wierd set-up though - don't you think? I was in the lonely tent that was miles away from all the action.
    Osier was there with me. I LOVE her stuff and your piece is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the feature Tara, we shall have to do a swap sometime :) xx OSIER.

    p.s. the cocktail ring is by renee from cocoa pod. www.cocoa-pod.com :) her stuff is sooooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Osier brooch is so cool! Her stall was too packed when I went by and I think I was suffering from dehydration by that stage so I didn't have the energy to push through the crowds. I wish I'd seen the ampersand too. It's probably for the best, I bought heaps of stuff too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!