Restyle: The Last Crusade


I think I mentioned last time I wore this blouse that I get an Indiana Jones vibe from it (hence this post title, which is my favourite Indy film). I wish I had found this blouse while I was still doing anthropology, it would have been such a perfect fit! It's one of my favourite op-shop finds ever - and it was found in the men's section too, for some reason. No idea which gender this shirt is actually made for but I love it.

This isn't the most original of outfits, but I felt so comfortable in it! It might be one of my favourite outfits of Restyle so far. I feel like it sums up my style pretty well (defined waist + novelty print + hint of dorkiness + weird jewellery).



Shirt, Anglicare, $6 // Loafers, Good Sammys, $10 // Belt, Good Sammys, $2.50 // Motel skirt // Black tights // Cotton On cardigan // Diva bracelet


It was a bit awkward taking these photos with plumbers working on a house across the road! To be honest, if I saw a girl taking photos of herself in her front garden I'd probably be a bit 'WTF' as well...


x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool shirt! Way to score! Ha ha, Plumbers can think what they like! Whatever!

    Jenelle, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I wasn't too phased but my street's usually so quiet it was a bit odd! But thank you about the shirt, I love it so much! x

      Delete
  2. I love how you styled this shirt! Very cool outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! One of my best ever op-shop finds for sure! xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! One of my better Restyle moments, methinks! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!