Restyle: I'm In Chains


Hey again! This is the second blouse I've featured this month with that kind of chain/scarf print. I really like the look for ages but I couldn't find it on anything that wasn't body-con, super-short or just a really bad interpretation of the print. Eek! Luckily I managed to find two vintage blouses within weeks of each other.

Anyway. Can I talk about the coat? It is amazing. I actually got it before the Restyle challenge started, but I couldn't resist featuring it! It's this amazing neoprene fabric and it's actually really perfect for Perth winters (and therefore crap for winters anywhere else in the world). I love the print, too!



Coat, Vinnies, $25 // Loafers, Good Sammys, $10 // Vintage blouse // Hi There by Karen Walker shorts // Diva key ring // ASOS hands ring // Erin Wasson for Low Luv gold ring




I wore this outfit (sans coat and with different shoes) a while ago and I love it. It's just so easy, but still looks dressy enough for a night out.

And speaking of a night out, I must head off to a friend's birthday drinks!
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. That coat is super cute! I also love the chain print blouse - I totally know what you mean about it being impossible to find nice things in it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I guess the coat is also good if it starts raining suddenly because it will dry right off, haha. Yeah I have only found nice vintage things in chain print, everything in the shops looks pretty awful with it! Not so much the print, but it's printed on that horrible thin stretchy fabric. Booo! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!