Restyle: Week 1




Hey guys! I thought I would share some of my favourite Restyle outfits from this week. Here's my week one link list!

L from Peanut Moonbeam Knickers makes her vintage slips look absolutely beautiful!

Lisa finds an awesome white lace dress (my personal holy grail of shopping).

Ally from The Vintage Valley looks adorably I Love Lucy inspired in her first Restyle outfit.

Bonnie found this Shakakuchi jacket for $20! Amazing!

The beautiful Shell looks like a '60s schoolgirl/singer in an indie folk band.

I loved Kim's pastel look on day one (and her new candy coloured hair!).

Sass and Spice's Sharon found this beautiful zig zag dress, and her adorable little girl features in this post too.

Heidy of Love They Muse has an awesome sports themed outfit post up! I'm obsessed with it!

I absolutely love T's wine-coloured jumper, and S's DIY star print jeans over at Le Fanciulle.

x

QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the mention Tara!! I'm LOVING everyone's Restyle outfits, it's so great to see what everyone else has found!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!