Restyle: One Year


EDITED: Sorry, obviously I wasn't very great at posting with an iPad! The photos are all up now :)

Hello! I'm writing this post in my hotel room with Aidan's new iPad, so please forgive any mistakes, it's still all a bit new to me! We're here on our anniversary and just had a ridiculously amazing dinner at Modo Mio. I had mince and ricotta pansotti with Gorgonzola and walnut sauce, and the most perfect panna cotta with balsamic strawberries for dessert. DELICIOUS! Now we're about to watch some movies - Wanderlust and The Hunger Games are top of my list!

Anyway, obviously I wouldn't normally be posting, but 'tis the rules of Restyle! So I'll just quickly show you this beautiful dress...



Dress, Vinnies, $35 // Sportsgirl loafers // Pigeonhole bow ring

This dress is my favourite piece I op-shopped for Restyle. It's this beautiful screen-printed floral chiffon dress, and as soon as I saw it I knew it had to be saved for a special occasion. Luckily it was a beautiful warm night and I didn't even need a jacket... which is good because I'm not entirely sure what to pair it with. I'll definitely try to get better photos of it later in the month, because it really is an amazing find!



I DID actually bring my DSLR with me... but forgot to charge the battery. So, I apologise for the iPad pictures! I'll be back to proper outfit shots tomorrow... but for now I'm about to order chips on room service, drink my mojito and order a movie. Hotels 1, normal life 0. 

Have a good weekend!
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!